Make scrumptious Achar Gosht with Spices. Our recipe mix makes the best savory delights, and this one is our best seller too. To make authentic Achar Gosht, you need to follow the recipe and instructions given on the box of spices, which will serve 6-8 persons.
It have prepared all the spices with a panel of recipe and spice experts, top-notch chefs, and the finest ingredients and spice imported from all over the world. We have measured, mixed, and packed each box with love so that you can cook delicious traditional dishes with ease and smile.
- Oil ½ cup
- Tomatoes 5 medium
- Green chilies 10
- Meat 1 KG
- Milan Achar Gosht Recipe Mix 1 packet
- Lemon 2
- Ginger and garlic paste 2 Tablespoon
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Red Chili
- Black Seeds
- Masturd Seeds
- Methi Seeds
- Black Pepper
- Small Cardamom
- Citric Acid
- Mango Powder
- Silicon Dioxide
- Achar Gosht Masala and take two tablespoons of mixed spices in a bowl, cut two lemons in half and squeeze the lemon juice with spices. Now dissect the green chilies in half and fill the mixture in the chilies and keep it aside.
- Now mix ginger, garlic, yogurt, & remaining Achar Gosht Masala with meat and keep it for half an hour.
- Cook above mixture in oil/ghee for a few minutes, then add some water and cook it on slow flame. Now add tomato and cook.
- Once the meat is tender, and oil is separated, put the filled green chilies in gravy and let it cooked for 10 minutes on low flame, covered.
- Serve your delicious Achar Gosht with hot nans.