DIY Body Lotion for Soft Smooth Skin
Skin is very important part of our body we should keep it as healthy as we can. Skin plays such an important role to protecting the body from the many viruses, germs and bacteria. It also protects us from the sun rays that can damage skin cells.
You must love your skin and care it. You don’t need to buy expensive body lotions in the market because they contain chemicals and harmful ingredients for the skin. Instead of these market products we can make all natural body lotion to make our skin soft and smooth. Here is an easy recipe which I will share with you. All ingredients will be used in this homemade body lotion is 100% natural and healthy.
Here is the DIY Body Lotion Recipe:
You Will Need
- Coconut Oil – 1/4 Cup
- Almond or Olive Oil – 1/4 Cup
- Grated Beeswax – 1/2 Cup
- Honey – 1 tablespoon
- Vitamin E Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Distilled Water – 1 Cup
- One Large Glass Jar
- One Small Glass Jar
- Take a large glass jar and combine the oils, honey and beeswax in it. In the small glass jar combine distilled water and vitamin E oil.
- Take a saucepan and filled few inches of water, now place large glass jar on it and gently boil it. (This will essentially act as a double boiler).
- Stir it occasionally. All ingredients start to be melted.
- Once all ingredients completely melted, remove the large glass jar from the water. Now place the small glass jar on to the same saucepan and warm it.
- When the water is heated, combine the contents of both jars into a large bowl and blend with a hand mixer.
- Place a bowl aside to cool but not completely hardened, you required a little soft mixture.
- Finally, blend the mixture using hand mixer, until it will get creamy, lotion texture.
- Transfer it to any small container of your choice.
Apply this lotion every day or as needed. It will work great especially for the dry skin in cold or winter season.
Like this post? Share, Pin, and Comment Below 🙂