3 DIY Homemade Anti-Cellulite Creams
Cellulite is the biggest problem among with women. It is mostly come on thighs and buttocks but it can be also present on belly, legs and arms. It has a sagging appearance, like the dimpled surface of an orange peel or cottage cheese. There are many causes behind this problem are hormones, genetics, frequent weight loss, and unhealthy lifestyle.
There are many creams available in the store to get rid of cellulite, but instead of these expensive creams you can prepare your own anti-cellulite cream from 100% natural ingredients. Today I am showing you 3 DIY homemade anti-cellulite cream recipes, which helps to remove your cellulite from your body.
Recipe 1: DIY Natural Anti-Cellulite Cream with Cinnamon
- 100 ml of coconut oil
- 20 drops of orange essential oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Plastic Wrap
- Mix all above ingredients in a bowl and allow the mixture to stand at least 30 minutes, because it will good for use.
- Apply this cream directly on the affected areas, rub it gently for few minutes and cover the area with plastic wrap.
- Follow the process at least 2 or 3 times in a day, you will feel good changes after a week.
- You can store this cream for 30 days, and then you will need to be made again.
Coconut oil is best for the open pores and it easily absorb with other ingredients. Orange essential oil is one of the most useful ingredients for cellulite removal. You can use any citrus essential oil (orange, lemon, and grapefruit). Combining the cinnamon powder with these two ingredients, it will very effective to remove cellulite from the body.
Recipe 2: DIY Anti-Cellulite Cream with Avocado
- 1 small avocado
- 2 tablespoons of rosemary oil
- 2 tablespoons of water
- Mash the avocado pulp with a fork.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of rosemary oil and water in it, until the thickened paste is made up.
- Rub this cream on the affected area, and massage in a circular motion.
Rosemary oil stimulates the blood circulation especially in lower parts of body, to minimize the appearance of cellulitis, stretch marks and varicose veins. Avocado helps to maintain the elastic skin and strong.
Recipe 3: DIY Anti-Cellulite Cream with Camphor
- A Handful of grind sage leaves
- A handful of camphor powder
- 1/2 liter of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Mix all above ingredients and store the mixture into a glass jar.
- Place it in a dark place for 10 days, all ingredients will be combined well with each other.
- After taking the warm bath, spread the cream on the affected area and rub into a circular motion in clockwise directions.
Sage is good for people suffering from cellulite; it expedites the breakdown of the fat cells and helps to reduce cellulite appearance. Camphor and lemon juice helps to burn fat and reduce stretch marks. While the olive oil sinks into skin to firm up connective tissue.
If you like the post, please share or pin the below image
3 thoughts on “DIY Homemade Anti-Cellulite Creams”
[…] Also, check out Homemade Self-Tanning Lotion here at enjoy.com.pk […]
Asking questions are actually pleasant thing if you are
not understanding anything fully, except this piece of writing
gives pleasant understanding yet.
Tremendous issues here. I am very happy to look your post.
Thank you so much and I am looking ahead to touch you. Will
you please drop me a e-mail?