Homemade Gelatin Peel-Off Mask to Remove Facial Hair
The best way to pull off facial hair is with gelatin peel off mask that you can easily make at home. You can add lemon juice for suppressing the bad smell of gelatin. Make sure to keep your eyebrow hair and eyes away from this mask.
- Unflavored Gelatin 1 tbsp
- Milk 3 tbsp
- Lavender Essential Oil or Lemon Juice few drops
- Mix gelatin, milk and essential oil or lime juice in a bowl.
- Microwave the mixture for 15 seconds.
- Apply this warm mixture immediately on your face. As gelatin acts very fast so you need to apply it all over your face or on just the areas where you want to remove your hair.
- Gelatin is too hot; let it set for 2 minutes before applying on the face.
- Make sure that it not reaches to your eyes and eyebrows.
- Gelatin will take 15 minutes to dry out completely.
- Once it gets dries, peel it off from your face. Along with hair, the blackheads will also be removed.
- If it is accidently put on your eyebrow hair, wet your fingers and rub your eyebrow. If it does not work, use a little warm water to take it off your eyebrows.