How to get rid of or remove dark circle
The skin around the eyes is very delicate and thinner than most other areas of the face. It has no oil glands and has a fine texture. This area requires special care and reflects neglect, abuse, aging, stress, internal health and lifestyle very easily.
In fact, dark circles around the eyes can also develop due to hereditary factors, lack of sleep, illness, stress and nutritional deficiencies.
Dark circles under the eyes tend to age your appearance more than wrinkles or grey hair. However, you can still minimize the appearance of dark circles under your eyes and in some cases remove them completely.
How to get rid of Dark Circle
With daily life style:
- Get you proper sleep of 6-8 hours
- Treat your allergies (if it is)
- Fix nasal congestion (if it is)
- Eat well
- Remove tension and be relax
With natural remedies:
- Cucumber juice. Applied daily around eyes and washed off with plain water after some time minutes.
- Mixing potato juice with cucumber juice in equal quantities helps if there is puffiness along with dark circles. Follow the same procedure.
- Mix cucumber juice with lemon juice in equal quantities. Apply daily and wash off with water after 15 minutes.
- Tomato juice is also said to lighten skin colour.
- Consult your doctor about daily exercises. Include deep breathing exercises in your exercise schedule. This helps to deal with stress and also oxygenates the body.
- Along with external care and a healthy lifestyle, take time off for relaxation, using eye pads. Take cotton wool and make two thick square pads. They can be soaked in cucumber juice or rose water. Lie down, close your eyes and put the soaked pads on them. Keep them on for about 15 minutes. Used tea bags can also be used as eye pads.
- Applying a compress of iced water or cold milk directly over closed lids for 15 to 20 minutes also helps.
- Apply cool tea bags or an ice cube wrapped in soft cloth to your eyes daily.
- Drinking water always helps.
- Have a healthy diet enriched with vitamins C,D and E.
- Make sure you don’t drink too many fluids before bedtime.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes.
- Wear dark sunglasses to protect your skin from melanin changes.