Scalp Detox: 5 Ways to Get Healthier Hair
A crucial wish of every woman is to have a healthier looking hair with a shine. To get rid of the problems exist in their hairs, they find so many products to fix the problem. Did you know that if your scalp is not healthy and full of toxins, it will stop the growth of your hair? Deep wash and deep cleansing is the only way your hair can get rid of frizz and unhealthy nature. Try not to use hair sprays, shampoo and conditioners daily. Here are 5 scalp detox remedies due to which you can get rid of the hair problems easily at home.
Sea Salt Scalp Scrub
Sea salt is useful for the scalp because it helps in removing the dead skin cells in a single use. You will feel your scalp is now free from dirt and look healthier. Shine and volume in hair also occur due to this in your hair.
- Mix 1 tbsp of sea salt with your shampoo and add 1 tsp of olive oil to it.
- Apply this into your wet scalp and hair.
- Rinse it off with cold water.
- Repeat the process twice a month.
Baking Soda Mask
Baking soda or sodium bicarbonate is known for the longest time for its extraordinary cleansing properties. It contains natural antibacterial and antifungal formula that it helps in exfoliating the scalp and removes the impurities and dirt from it.
- In 1 cup plain water, add 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- You can also add few drops of lavender essential oil into this mixture.
- Massage this mixture on your wet hair and scalp.
- Rinse it off after few minutes.
- Do this remedy once in every week.
Deep Cleansing Detox Shampoo
The very important and one of the easiest remedy is to use deep cleansing detoxifying shampoo. In this case, the best known is Tresemme Botanique Detox and Restore shampoo which deeply cleanses your scalp and purifies your hair nature. It nourishes and repair damage to your scalp.
Honey & Cinnamon Tonic
Honey is important because it moisturizes and helps in maintaining the pH balance of the scalp, whereas, cinnamon removes the impurities as it contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- In 1 tbsp of honey, add half tsp of cinnamon powder and 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Massage the mixture into your scalp for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with water.
Stimulating Scalp Massage
Scalp massages are great for this purpose as it do not only promote the blood circulation but they also allow your blood to detox by removing the toxins from the scalp. It supplies nutrients and oxygen to your hair roots.