Every woman wants soft fair and smooth hands, so I will share with you simple two steps process to get rid of your dark hands and knuckles. These steps are very simple and give you desired result in a week.
Step – Skin Polishing Scrub
- Sugar – 2 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice – 1 teaspoon
- Baking Soda – 1/4 teaspoon
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Add 2 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of honey in a bowl.
- Mix all ingredients well until you get foamy texture.
- Apply this scrub on your hands and massage for at least 5 minutes. Now leave it for further 5 minutes then wash it off with cool water.
- This scrub helps to remove your dead skin cells and exfoliate and polish your hand skin. Baking soda and lemon are the natural bleach which help to lighten the skin and honey give nourishing effects which help tighten the skin.
Step 2 – Moisturizing Fairness Pack
- Fresh Cream – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Add 1 teaspoon of fresh cream and 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder in a bowl and mix them well.
- Apply this paste on your hands and rub it for 5 minutes. Now leave it for at least 20 minutes before rinse it off with cool water.
- This paste is a great natural moisturizer due to fresh cream it makes your hands soft and smooth.
- While the turmeric helps to remove your black spots, dark knuckles and wrinkle free skin.
2 thoughts on “How to Get Rid of Dark Knuckles and Get Soft, Fair & Smooth Hands”
Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running off
the screen in Opera. I’m not sure if this is a
format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know.
The design and style look great though! Hope you get the issue solved soon. Cheers
You could definitely see your skills in the work you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.