I had very dark footwear marks on my feet, I tried these 2 very effective remedies and my marks disappeared like they were never there.
Remedy 1 – Raw Milk
In this remedy you will use raw milk; it contains ability to turn dark hands and feet into fair glowing skin. It has also rich in lactic acid to exfoliate the dead skin cells from the surface of skin. Milk has also moisturizing properties that heal the rough skin and make it smooth and fair.
- Simply wash your hands and feet and pat dry them.
- Dip a cotton ball into raw milk and wipe your hands and feet with it. It will collect dirt from your skin.
- Now dip new cotton ball and apply raw milk on your hands and feet and massage for few minutes.
- Leave it for at least 20 minutes, and then wash your hands.
- Follow the process once or twice daily to get desired results.
Remedy 2 – Dried Orange Peel
In this remedy you will use orange peel; it is a good source of vitamin C and has a property of natural bleaching agent. Dried orange peels are the good ingredient for skin whitening packs and masks.
- Take some orange peels, and make them dried In the sunlight for 1 – 2 days or until they become completely dry.
- When they dried, grind them to make a smooth powder. Store this powder in air tight container.
- Now take some powder and add some milk to make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on your hands and feet. Leave it for at least 20 minutes and then wash off with water.
- For best result, repeat the process three times in a week.