How to make apple pie moonshine
Great apple pie in a jar, but if you’re not careful, it packs quite a kick. The longer it stays in the refrigerator, the healthier it seems to be. Give me a wonderful gift.
EXPERT TIPS FOR MAKING APPLE PIE MOONSHINE RECIPE
- Use a very large stock pot to make Apple Pie Moonshine cocktail recipe. Sometimes I even divide the ingredients between my two largest stock pots.
- You can use any size canning jars that you have to store this Apple Pie Moonshine Ever clear. You aren’t going to do the entire canning process. Just fill the jars and make sure they are tightly sealed.
- Before sealing the jars place a new cinnamon stick in each jar, don’t reuse the cinnamon sticks you strained out.
- When you make Apple Pie Moonshine recipe, make sure you store the jars in a cool, dark place to mellow out for a few weeks before enjoying them.
- There may be some sediment from the cinnamon stick in the jar, simple strain it through cheesecloth.
- Make sure you enjoy this cocktail responsibly.
- 1 gallon apple juice
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks, or more to taste
- 1 pinch apple pie spice
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle 190 proof grain alcohol
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle vodka
Try putting a cinnamon stick in each container if you like a lot of cinnamon. To bring the finished product in for storage, I like holding the apple juice and cider jugs. Using wine bottles or bottles of liquor, too.
See our another article of Homemade salted caramel sauce recipe