Build your arm party How to make instant macrame bracelets
These trims were just too cute to seat in a box. They can be quickly transformed into summer macrame bracelets and make a nice arm party ( to stack your arms with bracelets see also this arm party tutorial!).
All you have to do is:
- Choose any trim you like
- Cut them the size of your wrist
- Add a fastening
- And you’ve done
Speaking of fastenings you have more than one option. You can glue (or sew) a snap button on the trim or you can make a small decorative fastening with just a bead and thread. I’ll show you how.
- Create a few loops with thread
- Then make simple knots around those loops you’ll create a button hole
- On the other side insert a bead and knot the thread
- Insert the bead inside the loop and the fastening is done.
- White trims can be painted with acrylic colors
- here’s how fastenings look once finished. Nice and decorative.
- See Picture dimensions