How to Make your Own Homemade Self-Tanning Lotion
Are you looking for simple and quick recipe to make your own homemade self-tanning lotion to achieved sexy and perfect dark tan?
There are many sunless tanning products available in the market, but they can have a horrible smell, include toxic chemicals, and they are expensive too. If you want to save money and don’t want to buy commercial sunless tanning products, I will show you the perfect solution that will be effective and cost effective too.
This simplest homemade self-tanning lotion requires only two ingredients; 100% pure cocoa powder and unscented white lotion. You can choose any cocoa powder; only make sure it says 100% pure on the label.
- Unscented white lotion
- 100% pure cocoa powder
- Take a bowl, and combine 1/2 cup of unscented white lotion with 1/3 cup of 100% pure cocoa powder.
- Mix with a fork. You need to make sure break up any clumps and blend it well.
- Adjust the quantity of cocoa powder to match your desired color. The lotion will appear darker in the bowl than as on your skin.
- Apply this tanning lotion over your entire body evenly.
- Regular use it for a gradual deep tan.
- Store the lotion in an empty jar.
- Choose a moisturizing lotion.
- Exfoliate skin before application.
- Keep adding layers until it as dark as you want. The color will be visible as you apply it.