Show your bad girl glam make a punk studded headband
Bad girls are always glamorous. If your style is glam rock this headband is thought to bring a touch of aggressiveness in your everyday look while remaining chic. Try to wear this studded headband with a boucle, chanelesque jacket and a pair of black thight jeans.
To make this spiky headband you’ll need:
- Gold metallic headband 1 cm wide (this one is from H&M)
- Cone stud beads (yes they’re beads! they can be sewed or glued)
- Put some glue behind the stud cone beads
- then glue them onto the headband.
- Start from the centre and glue one stud,
- then glue 3 studs on each side
- at a distance of 3cm from each other.